[Blindtlk] /Monopoly

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 18 01:38:40 UTC 2012

Hello, friends,

I’m going to “lower the boom”, so to speak.  Any of you familiar with Jim Kitchen and his text to speech games?  Those of you on these lists who have heard me whining about Windows 7 and how limited I think it is and are sick and tired of it, please feel free to tweet me out if there is a tweet filter.  Jim Kitchen has wonderful free games, including my all-time favorite, monopoly.  Yes, I am probably addicted.  Anyway, I have been trying and trying to download it properly and I have become convinced that it is not workable with Windows 7.  Of course it is possible that my settings are off, which would be nothing new with this machine, I suppose that’s what you get when you purchase a computer at Wal-Mart.  When I try to unzip files, I get weird messages such as “can’t create an output file and it doesn’t work.  I challenge anyone to tell me that this is workable.  Don’t mind my tone, I’m just frustrated that the idiots at Microsoft inadvertently limited us this way.  So, do you have any ideas, and if not, does anyone know of a talking speech-friendly monopoly game?  Also, does anyone know how to get autocomplete on Windows live mail.  Thank you, before my JAWS runs out.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.