[Blindtlk] Monthly Board Meeting of the NFB Travel and Tourism Division all are welcome to attend September 24, 2012 @ 8PM Eastern

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:39:51 UTC 2012

The NFB Travel and Tourism Division a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding its monthly board meeting on Monday, September 24th at 8pm Eastern.All are welcome to join and learn more about this strong and proud division.If you are a member and have not paid your annual dues it is $10.00 a year check made out the the NFB Travel and Tourism Division, and mail it toMilton Taylor654 W 1820 N,Orem, Utah 84057-2081On the Agenda we will be
Minutes of the meeting from AugustTreasurers ReportWebsite Report Updates on our Trip to UtahNew Business - Convention, what to do with money in treasury, fundraising ideas
Teleconference call in information, you must have long distance to use this service.Please be prompt at the meeting will start at 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific Time.Call: 1-805-360-1000Pin number when prompted is 871517#Please once the meeting is in process to mute yourself please *6 from your phone.We will be taking attendance prior to the call starting, should you come in while the meeting is going on, come on quietly, and mute yourself, we will get your information later.Hope to hear you on the call.Sincerely,Your sister in the NFBCheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourism Division631-236-5138

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.