[Blindtlk] stream authorization question

Nikki daizies304 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:27:24 UTC 2012

Ok, I managed to put the “kxo” file on the root of the SD card. Now I’m a little confused with these steps...

10.Turn the Stream back on. You should hear Welcome to Victor Reader, a bling tone for the SD card detection and then "3 user keys processed"

11.If you have version 3.0 of Stream, the key will be automatically erased from the SD card. If not, you must erase the KXO file from your SD card manually.

Why would I need to put this key on there if the stream is just going to delete it anyway, when I power it back on?

After this happens, I can then download books to my stream and it will read them, right? I don’t have to do anything else?

Thanks for any help.

Nikki