[Blindtlk] stream authorization question

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:34:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
	The Stream deletes the key off of
the card, not off of the unit itself.  :) If you haven't
downloaded the key onto the Stream yet, you might want to make
sure the Stream is plugged into the wall.  This helps to make
sure the update doesn't take all of the power.  After the key is
on the Stream, then you will be able to download books, and
you'll be ready to go! :D
Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Jasmine