[Blindtlk] Book Reader Question...

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Sep 30 03:42:36 UTC 2012

James,

The Stream is a good option.  I own a BookSense and I have been pretty happy with it as well, but it isn't quite as rugged as the stream.  The BookPort
Plus is another possible choice and it appears to offer more options for monitoring recordings made on it.  There is also something called the Pocket
PlexTalker or something like that which is available through Freedom Scientific and other sources.  These units offer some more advanced capability to
mark up your own recordings.  Anyway, I offer this just to complete your information, not to argue with the Stream as a good choice.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:09:22 -0400, christopher nusbaum wrote:

>That's OK. :) I would definitely recommend the Stream.

>Chris Nusbaum

>Sent from my iPod

>On Sep 29, 2012, at 6:16 PM, James Kelm <jameskelm at earthlink.net> wrote:

>>   Ooooops...
>>
>>   I had intended to paste the Victor Reader Stream as the option that I had been looking at, but I forgot to paste it in.  LOLL
>>
>> Respectfully,
>> James Kelm
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Kelm" <jameskelm at earthlink.net>
>> Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:25 PM
>> Subject: [Blindtlk] Book Reader Question...
>>

>>> Dear friends,
>>>
>>>   Perhaps you can assist me?  I am looking for a portable book reader. What I am looking for is something that will allow me to download the largest
variety of books, and then listen to them being read back to me. I have been looking at  Is this a good choice?  In my profession I do a lot of research, as
well as collecting a large variety of different resource books. It would be nice to have a number of such material at my finger tips.