[Blindtlk] Buffet Lines

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 2 03:24:18 UTC 2013

Good point, Cheryl.

Besides, if one frequents a place enough, the wait staff pretty-much knows
what you're interested in. For instance, last year, I walked into the Bistro
at the Holiday Inn Capitol during Washington seminar and the maître d'hotel
walked up and whispered in my ear: "There's a ribeye with your name on it!"
This when the menu didn't show one. (grin) It was succulent, too!

Mike Freeman