[Blindtlk] the Maryland Association of Blind Students presents: a seminar on Social Savvy - April 27, 2013

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 2 03:38:19 UTC 2013

Why thank you, ma'am.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of cheryl
echevarria
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 5:19 AM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] the Maryland Association of Blind Students presents:
a seminar on Social Savvy - April 27, 2013

Mike:
You are so funny!

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State Leading the Way in
Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl
Echevarria,
Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatrave
l.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line
University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST -
#1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of
the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the
http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation
package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be
traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the
affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families
and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate
as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through
us.

> From: k7uij at panix.com
> To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:56:14 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] the Maryland Association of Blind Students
presents:	a	seminar on Social Savvy - April 27, 2013

> Chris:
>
> For the college students ... you mean you're not going to have a
> session on filling a flagon from a beer keg without getting too much foam
on top?
> (grin) Definitely was a useful skill in my day and I had to learn "on
> the job", of course. (grin)
>
> Mike

blind high school or college student.