[Blindtlk] The Unfriendly Skies -- What happened?

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:12:31 UTC 2013

Hello Folks:

In Walking Alone Marching Together I am reading Chapter 7 a section of which
talks about the unfriendly skies and how badly blind people were treated by
the airline industry. At the time the book was written, 1990, the battle was
not over.

Is the battle over? What are my rights as a blind passenger? The reason I
ask is that I will be flying out of town over the summer. This will be the
first time that I fly "as a blind person."

Thanks

Daniel