[Blindtlk] Zero or low gravity environments was RE: TheUnfriendlySkies -- What happened?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 5 02:20:58 UTC 2013

Nope; when I was in grad school, one of my roommates had his pilot's
license. Two other students, he and I rented a plane and spent an hour
pulling parabolas, one after another. Yes, you can do it in a prop plane if
you get high enough. WE pull three or four, climb, and pull another bunch.
WE did this for an hour. I'm sure the guys at Las Cruces Uni-com thought we
were nuts. They were probably right but we had a rattling good time!

Mike