[Blindtlk] [Blindly] Buffet Lines

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 07:25:08 UTC 2013

Good evening, In the name of avoiding unnecessary mishap, I am a fan
of asking others to do for me, as I am quite comfortable in knowing
my skills and abilities, and that I need not be  the only one in the
world capable of making a buffet plate.  I have nothing to prove to
myself or others by insisting that I alone, am the soul builder of a
buffet plate. And yes, if hard pressed, like amongst other blinks or
int the absence of other options,  I am capable of making a