[Blindtlk] A couple of Mac questions

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:16:25 UTC 2013

I was at the Apple Store the other day, looking at MacBooks. The
MagicTrac Pad doesn't allow for gestures the same way the iPhone,
iPod, or iPad does, but I'm told they are trying to integrate them.
The gestures for the pad seem rather cumbersome to me, with
five-finger swipes, four-finger flicks, and the like, but I think I
just haven't given it proper chance. I'm seriously considering buying
a MacBook in the next few years, but I know it will be a very slow
transition. Does anyone know if the Focus Blue displays are supported
on Macs? I have a Focus 40 Blue and having Braille through my computer
is an important feature to me.
Interested in learning more,
Jewel