[Blindtlk] HELP Convert Audio Files!

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 02:09:57 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

    I hope that you will be able to assist me!  I really need help for a
work project!

    Does anyone know of a free audio file converter?  I am trying to convert
cda files from a CD, to mp3 files on my computer.  I downloaded iTunes, and
although I made it work once, I can not figure out how to do it
consistently.  I am working on a project for work, and I need to convert
these cda files!  Can you help?  I found some converters online, but the
ones that I have found require a fee, and I really need something simple, no
fuss, and no cost.

    Thank you so much in advance!!!

Respectfully Yours,
Pastor James Kelm