[Blindtlk] HELP Convert Audio Files!

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 04:25:16 UTC 2013

Dear Mike,

    I want to thank you very much for your valuable suggestion of CDex!  I
have downloaded it, and have already begun putting it to work.  Thank you
once again!

    May I ask permission to communicate with you off-line about CDex?  I
have a question or two about properly operating the software, and I would
greatly value your knowledge concerning this particular program.  If you
would not mind offering me a few answers, please let me know.  You can
E-mail me direct at jameskelm at earthlink.net.  At this time we can
communicate via E-mail, telephone, Skype, or whichever is most convenient
for you!

    Thank you once again.

Respectfully Yours,
Pastor James Kelm