[Blindtlk] How do I?

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:59:04 UTC 2013

For several weeks now, I have had this recurring dream of somehow
developing a Sports Complex in my town. The Sports Complex would include a
bowling alley, a rollerskating rink, an Ice-skating rink and a workout gym
with a rock wall and basketball court. I have no idea why I keep having
this dream or why it keeps me up at night. I just know that I really think
that exercising and having a healthy lifestyle is vitally important. I want
to specifically gear it to providing individuals with disabilities in my
community a job with training and benefits. And to provide free lessons to
individuals with disabilities. I grew up attending a fantastic youth
program for blind individuals in Southern California at the Braille
Institute. I have always appreciated the classes, camps, activities that I
participated in because of the confidence it provided me. I now have a
strong desire to give back for all that I have been given. Does anyone on
list know how to go about making this dream come true?
Thank you,
Mari Hunziker
--
*Have A Blessed Day!