[Blindtlk] audio programs and jaws

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sun Aug 18 19:43:04 UTC 2013

Good afternoon. are there any programs for burning Cd’[[[s and mp3’s that work well with the latest version of jaws? I was using windows media player but it does not seem to work as well anymore.  I then tried the program cyberlink power to go that came with my windows 7 pc but found out the buttons to select the kind of disc you want to make and the burn button are not labeled. I was able to put the songs in a music list which is what I am no longer able to do using windows media player.  Are there any scripts for this program? are the programs audacity and youtube downloader accessible? are there any accessible programs that enable you to make cd’s or mp3’s from old cassettes?  Thank you.
    Sarah