[Blindtlk] Walking down the aisle

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:46:29 UTC 2013

Hello and congratulations.  I am not a bride, but I know someone who was.  Her wedding was also outside.  She did not feel comfortable not using a cane outside; So she got some fancy lace and decorated her cane to match her dress.  Many thought the cane and dress were ordered together, because they were gorgeous.  She also walk down the aisle on the arm of her father with fancy cane in hand.
I'm sure whatever you choose, you will be beautiful. Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Anita K.  also known as "Gadget Girl".  Sent via my Apple gadget.  Apple, Take a bite, Express yourself!