[Blindtlk] Bicycle Riding

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 22:28:39 UTC 2013

Hi, Mary,

Sounds to me like you might need spin, which refers to a series of
elaborate exercise done upon a stationary bike, might be your best
means of exercise as it has been for my boyfriend, Robin and I who
are both totals. Spin is not a casual ride on the stationary bike you
might have in your livin groom and that you might hang your laundry
upon. In spin, you ride hard and vigorously and most rides are 60-90
minutes. This exercise is available at some, but I don't think all
health clubs and you ought to call them ahead of time, make sure it
is offered.
You will need indoor cycling shoes to help harness power in your legs
as you are riding. You might also wanna invest in special shorts,
with a pad on the ass. You'll want that after riding without it, even once.
Please ask questions, as so far as I know, there are many spinners on
this ere List.