[Blindtlk] Question that might seem odd

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Aug 23 22:23:03 UTC 2013

Jim,
I have been a pall bearer a number of times, and being a pallbearer is
really not too difficult as you are generally one of up to 6 that will be
essentially guiding the casket and determining the route.  Although some may
believe it is more advantageous to be in the middle position, I really
believe it doesn't matter and this is for the reasons previously mentioned.
No matter where you are when holding onto the casket, there will be 5 others
who will be there to ease you along.  The nice thing is that others can
verbally tell you what is happening as well as you can generally feel what
is going on as well.
Sorry for your loss,