[Blindtlk] Question that might seem odd

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 25 02:27:41 UTC 2013

I have done it -- for my Grandfather.  Unfortunately we had to have a
family scene to get me there.  they wanted to leave me out and draft
some distant relative who had nothing to do with my Grandfather.  I
ghrew a fit, and got included.

I took a rear spot on the right side, as my left and is stronger for
carrying heavy weights.  Even with six folks, it is heavy.  I had my
cane in my right hand, as a precaution, and to catch steps etc., but
I didn't use it formally with the standard tapping pattern, but to
clear myself etc., like you  might do when going sighted guide.  And,
it is kind of like going sighted guide, you just follow along.

Siorry to hear about your Grandfather.

Dave