[Blindtlk] mobile phone

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 22:59:15 UTC 2013

I really want to text more than anything.  I listened to parnell digs text
during the state convention.  Using that touch screen for texting in my
opinion  is way to slow.  For other stuff I wouldn't much care; the gestures
would do fine, but I am a texter; and I don't like people hearing what I
would tell seery.  I would just get impatient with the texting part; I don't
care to talk on the phones.  Sery would work just fine if I was at home, but
out in public, I would be annoyed at that touch texting from what it
appeared to me.    Selecting stuff with the gestures would be alright.