[Blindtlk] descriptive videos

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 01:36:22 UTC 2013

If you are not concerned about seeing the video part of the movie, you can find thousands of described movies at the Blind Mice Movie Vault. That is at www.blindmicemegamall.com. You will need to register for a free account and use that to login before you can download movies. The site has a great search engine to find out if they have a movie. If they don't have it, I recommend sitting down with a sighted friend who is willing to describe what is going on and watch the movie on a site such as Netflix.
Good luck,
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone