[Blindtlk] Fwd: [Nfbv-announce] Retirement of Dr. Maurer

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:01:24 UTC 2013

Ray that's how things have always been in the Federation In the world
of the organized blind there is an organization that while it lacks
transparency has a strong program, while another has democratic forms,
but is kind of an empty suit when it comes to the programming
department; I would rather be part of the former than the latter. I
wish President-designate Riccobono well, and may he reach out to all
the unaffiliated blind people rather than just preaching to the choir.

Best,

Paul