[Blindtlk] Democracy in the NFB

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Dec 5 21:50:21 UTC 2013

Brian,

I would add that with any change in leadership comes other changes.  By that I don't mean that we should always
sit back and wait for leaders to change, but for right now, I think seeing what happens with this change in
leadership makes some sense.  And of course, people who feel strongly about various aspects of what we do should
let whomever the new leader is know.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson