[Blindtlk] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFB FAMILY

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 6 20:02:53 UTC 2013

I echo those sentiments.  Up here we had freezing rain yesterday and the
area was one huge skating rink, but we got up above freezing today, so there
was some melting.  But what we got is absolutely nothing compared to some
areas, so let's hope and pray that people are safe and warm and have plenty
of food on hand.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.