[Blindtlk] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFB FAMILY

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 00:09:29 UTC 2013

Well, where I am, still barefooted of course.  It’s warm enough just now, but, down in these here parts, the winter tends to be wierd.  Don’t like the temperature at the moment, just wait five minutes and it will both rise and drop according to your liking and all in the same day.

It’s still fairly warm now, but, come tomorrow, jacket weather I think.  Yep, in these parts, it just gets plain wierd.

Back when I was growing up, you knew what to ware when.  Nowadays, you just don’t know anymore.

Maybe even heater weather tomorrow night.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!