[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 20:46:54 UTC 2013

I'd need several trips per week. Mine is doctors, prescriptions etc,
and Medicaid in my state is well, a mess. I've scheduled apts and had
to call and cancel because a driver showed up when I was already
supposed to have arrived at my destination.
Anyway, circumstances are such for me that with expenditures I'm
usually left with $1 per month. Wish I were joking, but I just put it
all down on virtual paper (as it were), working with my therapist, and
that's what I have left. No place where expenditures can be cut, so
that's how I find myself.

On 12/8/13, Cherylandmaxx <Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well it isn't every day. Some aren't on ssi or disability or other funds I
> can understand if you are hiring someone for 8 hrs a 5 days a week but we
> aren't
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

>>> 35 cents per mile. If they need to stay overnight, the state picks up

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/batescampbell%40charte