[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Mon Dec 9 01:42:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I will find out which service we use to conduct background checks. I believe
we use the department of public safety.
I know there are a number of web sites out there. Most will require you to
pay including the one that we use.
It really isn't uncommon for people to do background checks, unfortunately.
Even if you want to volunteer, a lot of nonprofits now require them,
especially if it involves working with kids.

As for paying drivers, I really think it depends on how often you need them
and if it is for work or errands.

Hope this helps.

Liz