[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Dec 10 05:19:50 UTC 2013

Hi,
Outgoing?  Uh, I think you might have the wrong person? I am more so with
blind people I guess. But with sighted people, I tend to be quiet.

I do not live in the same city as my church so I usually ride with a lady
who lives not too far from me. There are others in my city who could take
turns with her but they don't seem to do that.

I have been involved in their auction, craft fair, other special events, but
not in their music, as I would normally do, due to transportation issues.

Sometimes I take a cab there and back, using inner-city scripts, which is a
discount program. But I have to make sure I have the tickets or it would
cost me too much using cash. I am one of those who is low on funds and the
cost of living out here in CA is really high. But the weather is great and I
guess that is part of what we pay for.
Thanks
Lauren