[Blindtlk] Gadget Girl Kelly contact me off list

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:35:56 UTC 2013

We have an NFB Chapter in Buffalo and Syracuse as well as, Niagara Falls. You said you are near these areas. If you go to the http://nfbny.org/Chapter_News.htm website it lists all the chapters we have an how to contact that president, plus I sent you an e-mail, and I copied it to President Jacosben.
Let's try and get you some help.
Happy Holidays.
Cheryl Echevarria, 1st Vice PresidentNFB of Greater Long Island, NYNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama