[Blindtlk] rides from church members

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:16:58 UTC 2013

You know it amazes me that people at church, temple, synagogue, who claim to be faithful are hypocrites. Aren't we suppose to help each other, saying you cannot take a person to even church, is really bad. For shame on them, Whether they are liberal, or Orthodox or whatever you call it in the place of worship you go to.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama