[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Dec 11 16:18:39 UTC 2013

True, but I can understand if one is living under parents' roof you want to
be respectful, and would take some planning tact and organization to be able
to get out from under the roof.

Years ago when my husband and I sold our first house, we stayed with his
parents for a month until the house sold and we could move elsewhere.  They
were gracious enough to let us stay with them, but it did feel good to be
able to move out.  I think that once an adult, it is hard to stay under
parents' roof, no matter how well you get along, but, of course, each
situation is different.  I do know of friends, not blind friends, who are
still with one parent or another and do just fine.