[Blindtlk] Fwd: [Nfbmn-news] New Executive Director of BLIND Inc.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 09:37:21 UTC 2013

Good morning, dan,

It's Carly Mihalakis, I was a summer counselor in a very same program
as one in which I was a participant back when you served as director
of the very same program in '98.
  Congratulations on a new position appointment! Indeed they are
lucky to have you!
for today, Car
Berkeley, California
cell: 408-209-3239

Director of BLIND, Inc.  Dan is a long-time