[Blindtlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Regaining Vision After Decades of Blindness

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Dec 18 13:19:52 UTC 2013

1351 Regaining Vision After Decades of Blindness (Dec. 18, 2013)

Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey speak with Mike May, the subject of "Crashing
Through", a bestselling book about his experiences regaining partial vision
through a stem cell transfer and corneal transplant. Having lost his vision
initially at age 3, his visual cortex was only partially developed. He had
to learn some things he never knew and how to use what new vision he got.

Find the audio for this episode, show notes, and other resources at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Try the new "Search" feature on our web site to find episodes by show number
or keyword!

You can also join our listener e-mail forum by sending a message to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on AudioBoo at:

        <https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess>
https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net