[Blindtlk] 2013 NHL schedule?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 22:45:02 UTC 2013

I didn't know that the NLS sends out NHL schedules. My god, we are lucky to
be hockey fans! I don't just mean that we hockey fans are lucky enough just
to recieve schedules in braille. We are lucky just to have a hockey season
this year. As though that isn't enough, if you are a hockey fan and have a
smart phone, with the right apps, we are lucky to have the world's best
access to our favorite hockey teams. What hockey teams do you all root for?
I root for the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Detroit Red Wings. For those who
has smart phones and doesn't recieve the NHL hockey schedule in braille or
some other format, I recamend that you use Serry, a callendar, the paid
vertion of Hockey Radio, the app of your favorite hockey team, NFB Newsline
with the newspaper of your favorite hockey team, All Hockey, and a favorite
app for your hockey scores just in case Serry has problems. With all of that
in mind, then you will now have the best coverige of your favorite hockey
team of your whole life. I know this because I have been a hockey fan since
I was almost 9 years old. I have been lucky to see two hockey games a week
in less it's the NHL play-offs. Since I got my iphone and discovered the
wonderful hockey apps, I now can watch all of my favorite hockey teams games
as long as the Penguins and the Red Wings are not playing at the same time.
Speaking of amazing options, if I'm near a televition and they are showing
the same game as I get on my iphone, I now have the choice to either watdch
that game on the televition or on Hockey Radio. I know, I just have to
raive! Good thing because I'm sure that there is one hockey fan out there
who has an iphone and got lost while finding some good apps.
Kendra