[Blindtlk] 2013 NHL schedule?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 03:28:55 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, that's how I discovered that the paid vertion of the Hockey Radio
app was the better vertion. I started out with the free vertion which worked
fine until the latest update with the free vertion of the app and the IOS
softwhare also had an update. I updated them both only to discover that it
wasn't working with Voice Over at all. I then got the paid vertion of the
Hockey Radio app which works very well! I know about the Washington
Capitols. They are not having a good season this year. The Washington
Capitols are my third favorite hockey team. I hope for their sake that they
have a better rest of the hockey season!
Kendra