[Blindtlk] Off Topic - Accessible places on the net for LGBTQ individuals?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:15:35 UTC 2013

Ari,

    Thanks for the online resource cause you can never have too many
right? Well, I cannot fully answer your question because I wasn't born
blind nor have ever had a blind partner before. HOwever, if you didn't
midnd that I quoted your material with keeping your name anonymous on
the Yahoo Gay e-mail list for which I'm already a member on their
impressions of your question. Unless your a closeted gay you wouldn't
mind and you probably aren't so it doesn't matter nyhow. I'll report
to you on this same thread as the results pore in.

hope this helps,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley