[Blindtlk] Needing friends

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 01:31:02 UTC 2013

Peter,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with people on another list.
Sometimes that can happen on lists when people either misinterpret what
you're trying to say or they just jump to conclusions way too quickly. I've
found that joining lists has its advantages and disadvantages. Although one
of the advantages is the ability to have discussion with people who have
interests similar to yours (for example, blindness-related topics,) a
disadvantage can be that you meet so many people with so many personalities
and opinions, some of whom you really don't like. If you are having these
problems on this particular list, you may want to unsubscribe from it. I
hope you have been able to fit in with some if not all of the people on this
list, and that you found us to be welcoming and likable.

I am probably a good bit younger than you (I'm 15 now,) but I would be happy
to be email buddies with you. If you would like to talk about something,
please feel free to write to me. My email address is
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com.

Talk soon,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair