[Blindtlk] Needing friends

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:19:19 UTC 2013

No, haven't heard of this particular service. I like being on phone
lists chats and all. Thanks for sharing this and with others on the
list.

hugs,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley