[Blindtlk] blind mice mart downloading

Hunter Jozwiak potbelliedjazz at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 23:25:26 UTC 2013

No! Do not, under any circumstances, run that program! I don't
want to sound like I am a bossy person, but trust me, from past
experience, that program screwed up everything I had.  It messed
up my Internet browser, the stearch option settings I had, and
tried to make me buy some weird thing.  Not sure what yr's will
do, but don't run it.  Sorry if I came across as a rude person,
but thousands of red flags went off in my head.  If you like, you
can email me off list, and I can try to help you.  I haven't had
any troubles with the site.