[Blindtlk] blind mice mart downloading

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 04:40:01 UTC 2013

Hi Hunter,

Yes, if you could give me the steps for downloading, that would be helpful.
I have a friend that doesn't have computer skills yet because she hasn't
been blind that long so i am helping out a  bit. Please send me your email
if you haven't received the one I  tried to send if you don't mind. I have
windows xp. May get  a new computer soon.

Georgia