[Blindtlk] blind mice mart downloading

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 15:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

Do you have windows 8 yet?? I was thinking of getting windows 7 but now that
I see that there are instructional books out at  one of the instructional
web sites for assistive technology for the blind I am wondering if this
could be a mistake.
 Windows 7 from what I have read isn't that much different from xp. Yes,
there are changes but nothing that bad.

I had this computer built 11 years ago, and it has  had very good upkeep by
a inexpensive techs I know in the area.

What is your opinion on Windows  8??

Georgia