[Blindtlk] blind mice mart downloading

Gloria Whipple glowhi at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 3 21:24:01 UTC 2013

I have heard the same. I will stick with windows 7@

Gloria Whipple

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mark Tardif
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:36
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] blind mice mart downloading

Hi, Georgia,

I clung to Windows XP as long as I could, but now that I am used to it, I
find Windows 7 is not bad at all, even though there are some differences.  A

lot of my initial problems with this new computer turned out to be settings
that weren't set the way I wanted them, but Windows 7 is fine.  I am not
sure that I would go directly to Windows 8, I've heard rather negative
things about it.  For example, no Start Button, and something about having
to swipe, the way you might with an atm card.  I think I would wait until
the bugs have been cleared for that one, just my opinion.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.