[Blindtlk] Social Security payments go digital

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jan 7 12:58:19 UTC 2013

Sherri, this is true.  In fact, this is one money savings effort that SSA is
implementing to save costs.  Beneficiaries were encouraged in the past, but
now, beginning this spring, a beneficiary has no option as paper checks will
no longer be issues.  Also, as part of their cost-savings plans, most SSA
offices have reduced their office hours.

Steve