[Blindtlk] Directory Assistance???

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 9 00:06:53 UTC 2013

Unfortunately, the voice recognition feature does leave a little to be
desired, as I experienced today, incidentally.  But if you can get through
that, it will work.  I have also gotten into the habit of putting numbers I
know I will be using a lot into my phone as contacts, thus limiting the need
to use directory assistance.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.