[Blindtlk] Directory Assistance???

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 15:46:43 UTC 2013

Hello Mike and everyone,

    The same here. With us this is a fish not on the menu to fry. If you
have access to a computer you can always access the White and Yellow Pages
online, or obtain the phone numbers of establishments you wish to contact
via their Web sites. You can also purchess phone directory software giving
you a "Phonebook" on your computer. I'm not sure if it's still around but
there was a product called "Phone Disk" back in the mid 90s we used to use.
Again today there are multiple ways to obtain directory assistance without
using the traditional directory assistance and there's no need to make a
major issue out of it based on blindness alone.

----- Original MessPeter Donahue

age -----