[Blindtlk] blindtlk OT: Talking Baby Bottles?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Jul 17 01:52:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have never heard of a talking baby bottle, but a solution would be to go
to a pharmacy, and ask for a syringe and have the pharmacist make a notch in
the plunger at about the ounce level.  When getting ready to feed, draw the
plunger up a bit above the notch, then down level with the notch to ge rid
of any air bubbles.  That way you are ready with your ounce of liquid.  What
I am not sure of is, if the baby will be willing to suck on the syringe tip.

Tell the pharmacist your issue and see if he/she has any suggestions.  The
syringe method is how we gave our girls meds when they were babies and
toddlers.