[Blindtlk] Working in the yard

Dave Mehtingerr davemehringer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 15:52:55 UTC 2013

I used to do yard work, which I hate, so now I pay someone to do it for me. My biggest caution comes from when I lived in Texas, and that is, if you live in a region where they are common, beware of fire ants. I unknowing stumbled upon (literally) a mound one afternoon and my legs paid the price for weeks after. Not a lesson one wants to learn first hand.