[Blindtlk] A List Newbee and a Question About Small Town Life and Blindness

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 12:57:49 UTC 2013

Chris:
Here is the number to the NFB of North Carolina, Gary Ray. Gary Ray (828) 505-0299. He should be able to give you more information on transportation.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama