[Blindtlk] A List Newbee and a Question About Small Town Life and Blindness

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:26:15 UTC 2013

Again your best bet is to start with your state NFB President Gary Ray which I posted earlier today. He can also give you a list of other members and chapters in your area.
You might have to hire someone though.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama