[Blindtlk] Sports and Recreation for the Blind

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Jun 5 12:28:20 UTC 2013

This week's episode of Eyes On Success features:

1323 Sports and Recreation for the Blind (June 5, 2013)
<http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_1323_podcast.mp3>
Show Notes <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/show_notes_1323.htm>
Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey speak with Andrew Leibs, author of "The
Encyclopedia of Sports and Recreation for People With Visual Impairments".
More or less following the structure of the book, we'll discuss specific
sports that the visually impaired can do, interviews he did with experts in
adaptive sports and finally some useful resources for people who want to get
involved.

Sign up to join our listener forum by sending an e-mail message to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

And browse our web site at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

for more information and a full archive of older episodes.

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net